Fly and record in HD
Soar high with the new AR.Drone 2.0, Parrot's next generation quadricopter, thanks to its intuitive Smartphone and tablet control. You'll never be closer to flying as you view the earth from high above in high definition and directly share your experience online with the world.
HD VIDEO RECORDING
Get high definition live video streaming to your Smartphone or tablet as you are flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera. 720p 30fps
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB Key
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Traveling, Pan, Crane predefined autopilot modes for video recording
- JPEG photo capture
Trying your most daring tricks won't even challenge this cutting edge design which is made to last.
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines' vibrations
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) hulls
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully reparable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
AR.Drone 2.0 on-board technology gives you extreme precision control and automatic stabilization features.
- 1GHz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x
- 1Gbit DDR2 RAM at 200MHz
- Wi-Fi™ b/g/n
- 3 axis accelerometer +/- 50mg precision
- 3 axis gyroscope 2000°/second precision
- Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision (80 cm / 2.6 feet at sea level)
- 60 fps vertical QVGA camera for ground speed measurement
- 3 axis magnetometer 6° precision
- Ultrasound sensors for ground altitude measurement
- Linux 2.6.32
- USB 2.0 high speed for extensions
Fly high. Fly fast. Far away from the ground.
- 3 elements 1.000 mA/H LiPo rechargeable battery
- Specific high propelled drag for great maneuverability
- 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- 4 brushless inrunner motors. 14.5 watt and 28 500 rpm when hovering
- Self-lubricating bronze bearings
- Tempered steel propeller shafts
- Low noise Nylatron gears for 8.625 propeller reductor
- Micro ball bearing
- Rare earth magnets
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water resistant motor's electronic controller
Control the AR.Drone 2.0 with your Smartphone (iPhone®, iPod® Touch, Android™ 2.2 and above) or tablet (iPad™ or Android™) for an intuitive piloting experience. Your movements command the direction of the AR.Drone 2.0.
- Download AR.FreeFlight 2.0 control application for free on the App Store or the Google Play.
- Tilt your Smartphone or tablet to pilot the AR.Drone 2.0.
- Includes several control modes from beginner to expert including the new patented "Absolute Control" mode. Be a flying ace in 5 minutes!
- Record and share videos on YouTube and pictures on Picasa directly from the piloting interface.
- USB key recording option.
- Access the new exclusive acrobatic flip move, letting you perform barrel rolls as you are flying!
- Store and share your flight data (time, speed, altitude …) to unlock community achievements*.
- Geolocate your flights and connect with a community of pilots to discover the best flying spots and videos from all over the world or check who is flying in your neighborhood.